Spirulina is a super food:
- 60% of its total composition is made of high quality plant proteins, 3-4 fold higher than proteins in fish or beef;
- it is one of the few plant sources of vitamin B12, essential to nerve and tissue good health. Spirulina contains double the amount of vitamin B12 found in animal, on a weight for weight basis;
- it contains also all the others B-group vitamins, D vitamin, K vitamin, E vitamin;
- it is rich in enzymes, magnesium, potassium, calcium, chromium, copper, iodine, selenium, zinc, phosphorus, pantothenic acid, folic acid, niacin, riboflavin, thiamin;
- it is rich in iron, an important element for the production of red blood cells and for a healthy immune system. Spirulina has 10 fold higher iron concentrations than ordinary food;
- it is rich in beta-carotene that has an antioxidant effect and is converted into A vitamin. A vitamin is important for a well-functioning eyesight, for bone growth, for growth and differentiation of cells, for teeth health. Spirulina has 10 fold higher beta-carotene concentrations than carrots.
is highly digestible;
is highly absorbable, compared to synthetic supplements;
protects immune system;
improves minerals absorption;
protect the brain from degenerative diseases;
doesn’t contain gluen;
detoxifies kidneys and liver.